Your Virtual Assistant: Weekly Round-Up #4
A few quick notes for my readers:
- I apologize for the lack of posts this week – I’ve been keeping the commitment to myself to blog at least three times per week. However, this past week my grandfather unexpectedly passed away and I did not have any posts ready to publish before I left town for the funeral
- That being said – my last round-up promised four posts this week….I only have three of them below but the fourth one will be coming shortly
- Last week I had included a note about Simon @teenius blog contest with a total of $800 in prizes….I was delighted to find out that I won First Prize (which is pretty darn cool). He did a great post today about keeping your blog busy over the holidays – check it out.
Small Business Ideas
How a Virtual Assistant can save you $2,044.08 – Intrigued? Click the link to read all about it!
Send voicemail via Twitter using PocketsApp – a cool, great online software to send a voicemail to someone on Twitter without having their phone number (Note: has not been working for several days)
Featured Foodie Recipes
- Featured recipe from @SusanPowers and her awesome site Raw Food Recipes Site: Healthy, Raw Onion Rings
- Featured recipe from @HeartOfCooking from her gluten-free, sugar-free and GAPS diet recipe site (and so much more!): Sugar-Free Almond Roca Candy
Upcoming Blog Posts:
- Why I hate the new Re-Tweet feature in Twitter and how you are most likely missing out if you are using it