- How much money your business has made this year?
- Where you stand financially, or can predict where you will be in the future?
- How to prepare your income statement or balance sheet in less then 10 minutes?
- Which items to capitalize, or expense on your tax return? Do you know the advantages of either method?
When it comes to your business accounting processes, are you:
- Keeping all of your receipts in the proverbial shoebox?
- Using a computerized accounting system, such as Quickbooks, Outright or Freshbooks?
- Frequently overlooking tax-deductible items or realizing you are missing receipts at Year-End?
- Scrambling at Year-End to get your data compiled and organized to send to your tax preparer?
- Having difficulties using QuickBooks, keeping it updated or transferring your current Quickbooks information into a newer version?
- Having difficulty quickly and accurately preparing cash flow and balance sheet information?
Various Bookkeeping Tasks to Outsource
- Maintain all accounting/bookkeeping records in a computerized system (in the cloud!)
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- Payroll Services
- Financial Reporting: Income and Expenses/Balance Sheet, etc.
- Process employee payroll and submit all associated monthly, quarterly and annual payroll reports for Federal and State (where applicable)
- Complete a one-time compilation and organization of business expenses and income, so you can send your tax preparer an organized, attractive document – instead of the proverbial shoebox of receipts!
One of the most common questions I get during my consultations with new bookkeeping clients is “How do I send you all of my documents?”
Here are the various options (select the method or hybrid method that works best for you):
- scan and email
- snail mail
Bookkeeping Package Options:
Each option below starting at $70.00/per month
- Monthly bank reconciliation and financial statement review
- Client invoicing (Accounts Receivable)
- Bill payments (Accounts Payable)
A la Carte Bookkeeping Options billed at $75.00/hour:
- Quickbooks set-up
- Prior period / historical data entry
- Quickbooks training
- Year End Preparation and Review
- Annual 1099 and / or W2 preparation and reporting
Note: All monthly bookkeeping clients receive Year End prep and review and 1099 / W2 preparation and reporting at only $75.00/hr.