Looking for information on how to become a Virtual Assistant or for recommendations on some of the best training programs out there? Here are some of the best I’ve found and have been a part of in some way.
If you are considering becoming a virtual assistant – start here, with this ebook by Tess Strand.
- Virtual Assistant Forums
- Kickstart your VA Business with free ebooks, training videos and more (VA Networking)
- Become a member (free) at VA Networking
- 239 Social Media Status Updates to Market Your VA Business
- Virtual Assistant Subcontractor and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- The RFP Transformation – Take Your Proposal From Blah to Bling
- Become a Virtual Assistant (ebook)
- Check out this list of 17 Resources for the Bootstrapping Business.
- Become a More Efficient Virtual Assistant (PDF download – a lot of free, low-cost resources listed in these 31 posts)
Where to Find Virtual Assistant Work:
Online Training Programs
- Facebook Fanpages Training Course
- Building a Profitable Niche as a Virtual Event Specialist (Even in a Down Economy)
- Blog Marketing Tips and Tactics
- Access “In-Demand VA Skills Clients are Seeking Today!
Disclosure – some of these programs are affiliate links. You will not find any “icky” stuff on this page. I only promote and share what I firmly believe in.