Looking to Hire a Virtual Assistant? Check out these free resources:
- Is it time for you to partner with a Virtual Assistant? Use this checklist to determine how much your time is worth. What Is Your Time Really Worth?
- Getting ready to hire a Virtual Assistant? We aren’t all created equal. This free download, Checklist for Hiring a Virtual Assistant, can be used to guide your conversation with a potential VA.
- Contact me – I have over 400 virtual assistants around the world in my network. Chances are one or more of them do exactly what you need!
Places you can submit a free RFP (Request for Proposal)
- Submit an RFP at Virtual Assistant Forums
- Submit an RFP at VirtualAssistantville
- Submit an RFP at VA Networking
Looking to Become a Virtual Assistant? A list of resources to get you started.
As business owners or aspiring Virtual Assistants sometimes we all need some things to get us off the ground.
Some of my favorite things:
- 17 Resources for the Online Bootstrapping Business Owner
- Become a More Efficient Virtual Assistant (PDF download – a lot of free, low-cost resources listed in these 31 posts)
- Want to save yourself hours and hours of time learning how to effectively use Twitter? Download this comprehensive e-book, “Leveraging YOUR Power Through Twitter” (NOTE: this resource is out of date and some resources are no longer available, however, this free Twitter ebook still has valuable information in it.)
- Aweber, MailChimp, Constant Contact – all great tools for newsletters and much more.
- Bluehost website hosting – not only are they affordable but they have the nicest customer service reps!
**NOTE: Some links may be affiliate links. However, please know that I only recommend programs and software that I work with on a regular basis so you will not find any icky stuff here.