Looking to Hire a Virtual Assistant? Check out these free resources.
Looking to Become a Virtual Assistant? Here’s a list of resources to get you started.
Some of my favorite things (misc. resources):
- WiseStamp’s awesome email signature tool
- 17 Resources for the Online Bootstrapping Business Owner
- Become a More Efficient Virtual Assistant (PDF download – a lot of free, low-cost resources listed in these 31 posts)
- Want to save yourself hours and hours of time learning how to effectively use Twitter? Download this comprehensive e-book, “Leveraging YOUR Power Through Twitter” (NOTE: this resource is out of date and some resources are no longer available, however, this free Twitter ebook still has valuable information in it.)
- Aweber, MailChimp, Constant Contact – all great tools for newsletters and much more.
**NOTE: Some links may be affiliate links. Please know that I only recommend programs and software that I work with on a regular basis so you will not find any icky stuff here.