Looking to Hire a Virtual Assistant? Check out these free downloads:
- Is it time for you to partner with a Virtual Assistant? Use this checklist to determine how much your time is worth. What Is Your Time Really Worth?
- Getting ready to hire a Virtual Assistant? We aren’t all created equal. This free download, Checklist for Hiring a Virtual Assistant, can be used to guide your conversation with a potential VA.
- Submit an RFP (Request for Proposal) at Virtual Assistant Forums
- Submit an RFP at VirtualAssistantville
- Contact me – I have over 300 virtual assistants around the world in my network. Chances are one or more of them do exactly what you need!
Some of my favorite things:
- 17 Resources for the Online Bootstrapping Business Owner
- Want to save yourself hours and hours of time learning how to effectively use Twitter? Download this comprehensive e-book, “Leveraging YOUR Power Through Twitter” (NOTE: this resource is out of date and some resources are no longer available, however, this free Twitter ebook still has valuable information in it.)
- Aweber, MailChimp, Constant Contact – all great tools for newsletters and much more.
- Bluehost website hosting – not only are they affordable but they have the nicest customer service reps!
Looking to Become a Virtual Assistant? A list of resources to get you started.
As business owners or aspiring Virtual Assistants sometimes we all need some things to get us off the ground.
**NOTE: Some links may be affiliate links. However, please know that I only recommend programs and software that I work with on a regular basis so you will not find any icky stuff here.