Do you find yourself unable to accomplish the truly valuable things in your business because it seems like there’s a heap of other administrative stuff getting in the way?
Are you tired of doing the same thing over and over again but don’t have the time to figure out how to systematize it and delegate it to someone else?
Does the thought of being away from your business for more than 3 days scare you because you feel that it can’t run without you?
If so, we need to talk. I help business owners get back to the core of what they need to do by handling the rest of the stuff they don’t. I get how crowded a business owner’s mind and days can be with the things they don’t need to be thinking about or doing, and I enjoy taking those things from them. Yes, you read that right – I actually enjoy doing those supporting tasks.
But it’s not just about the work that needs to be done, though.
It’s about the responsibility to figure out what needs to be done and seeing that it gets done.
It’s about finding the right solutions and processes that will keep people from doing the repetitive task over and over again.
It’s about not losing out on new clients, customers, and opportunities because there’s simply not enough time in the day to serve current clients and customers and cultivate current opportunities.
It’s about finally removing yourself as a bottleneck from your business’s growth and be able to be away from your business without your business screeching to a halt.
I’ve been working in administrative services since 1995 and have been managing staff since 2001. I work virtually with clients across the United States. My natural instinct is to take something that is average or poor and devise systems so the “flow” is correct and efficient. I just like to jump in and get stuff done, and my clients are often surprised about how little guidance I need from them.
I treat your business as if it were my business. If I saw something that needed to be done in my business, I’d just do it. If I see something that needs to be done in your business, I’ll just do it. No going back and forth about things that we both know need to happen. If I do something three or four times, I’ll create a documented procedure for doing it so that someone else can do it.
See what a few of my amazing clients have said about working with me:
Michelle has such a knack for taking what little direction I give her and producing a great result every time. She is very responsive and works so quickly that her services are a bargain. I have thrown varied tasks her way and she always simply grabs them and completes them. I wish everyone worked this well. – John Jantsch, Duct Tape Marketing
Working with Michelle is one of the BEST DECISIONS that I have ever made in my business!! Prior to meeting her, my head was filled with more ideas than I could ever put into practice – and it was reflecting in my results. With more potential than profit, I had lots of great ideas, but very little actual execution. Since hiring Michelle, all that has changed. Progress is made without me even thinking about it. I just tell her the vision in my mind, and she goes to work in making it happen. Always ahead of schedule, and always better than I could have ever done myself. She is not a Virtual Assistant – SHE IS A MIRACLE WORKER! – Joseph Ranseth, Vine Multimedia
Michelle is everything you want in a VA. I was only able to check off three items in LinkedIn, but in addition to providing great results, delivering on-time projects and having high integrity, she brought so much more to the table when I hired her. Her attention to detail is second to none. She is an expert in her areas of administrative execution and related technical support. Michelle helped me with aweber email management, newsletter distribution, landing page web setup, webinar creation and marketing, social media campaigns, 1shopping cart setup and maintenance and so much more, I recommend Michelle to any small business owner needing help with these areas. She is worth every penny and saved me countless hours of technical frustration so I can focus on growing my business–which I gladly did!! – Lisa Rangel – Chameleon Resumes
What Can I Do For You?
Below are just some of the things I can “make happen” for you and your business:
- Assessing your business systems and processes and determining what would be a better flow – and helping you migrate it there!
- Developing business standard operating process, checklists, and systems
- Researching and ordering inventory. (If it can be purchased online or over the phone, I can do it for you. Someone on-site will have to manage it.)
- Sales reports generation and analysis. If you need more bookkeeping support, check out my bookkeeping services.
- Invoice creation and management
- Shopping cart setup and management
- Content marketing calendar creation and management
- Email management system setup, maintenance, and delivery. (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and Aweber)
- Social media advertising and engagement reports. (Twitter Chat Transcripts, Facebook Conversation archive, etc.)
- Set up online forms for class registrations, surveys, new client intake, etc.
- WordPress page creation and updating, as well as blog posts. Basic Search Engine Optimization done on created or updated pages or posts.
- Scheduling of content for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook using Hootsuite (or similar service)
- Preparation of templated documents – e.g. Contracts, etc.
- Creation of fillable Adobe Acrobat Forms (example)
- Monthly social media and Google Analytic snapshot reports
- GoToWebinar support for live webinars
If you have to do something online to manage your business, you don’t have to be the one doing it – I can do it for you. If it’s not on the list above, ask me.
How We’ll Get Started
This form will help me get an idea of the best ways to support you, determine whether we’re a fit, and will also help me determine how much monthly support you’ll need.
Once I review your submission, we’ll schedule a call to discuss some of the details and determine where we want to start. We’ll already be syncing up during this call so that I can leave the call ready to work and you can know that the things you care about will be handled.
I require a minimum purchase of $600/month to get started working with me.
Ready to get started?
I am, but you’ve already figured that out. Fill out this form and we’ll be one step closer to getting you the support you need to run your business.