A few years ago I did a post series for Website in a Weekend. The series was designed for busy, small business owners who had wanted more information on hiring a Virtual Assistant to help them with various aspects of blogging.
If you’re a Virtual Assistant these posts can give you some brain fodder for services you could offer. If you are a business owner these posts can give you some insight on blogging tasks a Virtual Assistant could assist with on a regular basis.
- Review blog posts for visual appearance, ease of understanding and error free
- Find blog posts photos or videos
- Properly optimize blog post SEO
- Social media distribution of blog posts
- Blog directory submission
- On topic blog commenting
- Build backlinks
- Social bookmarking for blog posts
And, if you’re interested on the potential results of guest blogging, check out this case study from Dave’s site.
If you are a DIY person you will LOVE Dave’s site. His website has a plethora of posts from easy to hard-core technical. (and he has this really handy Blog Post Engineering Package that is worth every penny!)
Photo Credit: Photoxpress user Scott Maxwell===