Now Hiring for Part-Time Contractor Position!
Overview of what team members do:
Our team provides Facebook and Twitter monitoring for our pharmaceutical clients on the weekends and major holidays. To accomplish that, we utilize a combination of tools, including third party cloud-based software, Excel and by working directly on Facebook’s and Hootsuite’s platform as well. Our team members monitor comments left by consumers. Most of this work is fairly routine, however critical thinking skills and the ability to function well under pressure are necessary.
Our team is responsible for covering 10 am until 2 pm CST on Saturday, Sunday and major holidays.
This position will start off as a weekend only position so we need consistent, availability during our weekend hours – primarily 9 am CT through 2 pm CT (both days). The hours could increase in the future based on new assignments and other factors.
We’re only paid for actual time worked which will likely be less than the scheduled shifts.
This is not a W2 position. It is a part-time, 1099-MISC position. The starting pay rate is $15/hr. The opportunity exists, for the right individuals, to take on more responsibilities and, as such, an increase in pay.
There is Adverse Event (AE) training that needs to be completed. This is paid training time.
As mentioned previously, our team uses a variety of tools to perform these tasks. They include:
- Google Docs / Google Drive
- Specialized software specific to the task functions required (each team member is issued their own unique login)
- Facebook (Fan Pages)
- Excel (cannot be an open-source alternative such as Libre or Open Office and cannot be a free, trial version)
- Freshbooks (for time-keeping and invoicing)
- Paypal (for payment), we do not mail paper checks
- Twitter web interface
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Consistent ability to commit to both Saturday and Sunday mornings as well as all major holidays.
- Good written communication and comprehension skills
- Working experience with tools and software listed above (we’ll provide training on the specialized software mentioned)
- Eye for detail and critical thinking skills
- Must have solid, full working experience with Hootsuite (at least one year of experience)
- Must be active on Twitter (either for yourself or clients) and be well-versed in all Twitter terminology
- Must be able to handle multi-tasking and be able to have a quick turnaround with little to no errors
- Must be US based and English must be your native language