When it comes to setting up your virtual assistant business, you probably have a lot of questions rolling around in your head when it comes to taking on clients.
Things such as:
- What should my client onboarding process look like?
- Should I ask for payment up front?
- Is there a special contract to use?
- What should I put in my client welcome packet?
If you have any of those questions, I have something to help you. My friend and VA coach Alicia Jay has handed over her EXACT process for onboarding new clients like a pro.
And you can get it for yourself!
It’s called the New Client Process Guide.
Here is what you’ll get:
- A guide that gives you each step of Alicia’s client consultation and sign-on process
- Checklist to keep you on track during your client onboarding process
- Contact form template for your website
- Estimate template
- Script for your prospect consultation calls
- Contract template
- Welcome email template
- Welcome questionnaire template
No more guessing at what you need!
If you’re feeling stuck or overwhelmed with all the pieces that go into the process of onboarding a new client, grab the New Client Process Guide today!